How to Make Beautiful Braids for kids
You always want your kids to look stunning. A great way to start is with their hair.
Braids hairstyles simply look great on kids and the beautiful thing is braids do not go out of style! They have been around for a while, it’s a popular way of styling the hair.
Before you make those nice braids for your little princess, let us walk through the benefits of Wearing braids for your kids.
- They are protective.
- Braids keep the hair tucked and tidy, it keeps the ends of the hair healthy and helps to make the hair stronger
- Braids are easy to maintain and style, you do not need expensive tools or technique
- Many stylings option. Yeah! Just what you want, there are endless styles for braids. So, be creative with her hair.
- Braids make kids look beautiful. A beautiful kid is a confident kid
Easy Braid Styles That You Can Wear for Kids
1. Twisted Braid Ponytail
You will need a hairbrush and hair elastics. This is a perfect style for school, it will make your kid look beautiful and tidy.
- Brush out her hair thoroughly to remove the tangles and tie it up in a high Ponytail
- Pick up a little part of the ponytail and braid it till the end, secure the end of the braid with a hair elastic.
- Twist the braid around the ponytail like 3 to 4 times and secure the end of the ponytail and the braid with the elastic.
2. Dutch Braids
It is also called French or knotted braids. This is a braid style that will keep your baby girl confident all day! It can last long and not loosen easily. You will need a texturizing Spray and hair elastics for this style.
- Brush her hair thoroughly to get rid of tangles and knots at the ends of the hair
- Apply some texturising Spray over her hair
- Part the hair from the middle into two halves
pick the first half and divide it into three, then plait it into a regular braid against the scalp
- Repeat the same process for the second half
Secure the ends with the hair elastic.
3. Half up crown braid
This is a classy style; your princess will simply look angelic in it. You will need a hairbrush, Bobby pins, hair elastic and texturizing spray for the hairstyle
- As a general rule of thumb, brush out all the tangles and knots
- Spritz some texturing spray over her hair, this makes the hair easier to style
- Take 1–2-inch section of the hair on the left side above her ear. Split it into three and plait
- Secure the ends of the braids with elastic
- Take the plaited braid around the circumference of her head and when it has reached the opposite side of where the braid started, secure the ends of the braid to the hair with Bobby pins
These are simple braid styles that you can make to adorn your kid’s hair. It gives them that gorgeous look they deserve