How to Use
SOPHi nail polish is water based so requires a few extra steps. Using the Prime, Shine, Seal system and the below instructions below – your mani / pedi will go the distance!
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Primer + Sealer (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec (Or use Hairdryer on low setting)
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Apply Shine topcoat for extra chip resistance (Don’t worry, it dries clear!)
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Apply a thin layer of Primer + Sealer on top of Topcoat to seal the polish. Don’t forget to apply it to the tips of the nails as well, since this is where polish typically chips first.
- Blowdry nails
- Enjoy your fresh non-toxic manicure
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home!!
* PRIME + SHINE + SEAL System is not needed for use on toe nails.
Ingredients Primer + Sealer: Methoxypropanol
Ingredients Shine Topcoat: Water, Acrylates Copolymers, Polyethylene, Neem Oil