How To Use
You can use our fabulous nail art with or without nail polish – but we recommend using it with a topcoat to seal in the deal.
- Prep the nails by washing hands with soap and water
- Apply Basecoat (for extended wear)
- Air dry for 60 sec
- Apply a thin coat of colour polish
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting (optional for best wear)
- Apply second coat if desired (repeat hairdryer)
- Stick on nail stickers onto the painted nail
- Finish with Shine topcoat to lock the stickers in place AND for extra chip resistance
- Dry with hairdryer on low setting
- Enjoy (and show off) your fresh non-toxic mani !
Think of the hairdryer as a replacement for the gel curing lamp at the salon – DIY spa day at home (only with no nasties!)